Prompt: Describe a place where you feel the most at peace and explain why.

 A place I feel the most at peace is in the shower. I ´ m not quite sure why but I would say it might be because it's just me and my thoughts while hearing the water running while I'm in there. I like how quiet it is and how I can hear my thoughts more clearly. Being able to do whatever in there without someone seeing or judging you in a way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time when you felt completely lost.

It’s Homecoming Week! 🎉 What do you love most about being part of the Lakeside community? How do you show off your school spirit? What is your favorite Homecoming tradition or event?

Imagine you are learning about Hispanic/Latino heritage for the very first time. What would you be curious to know about the traditions, foods, music, or celebrations?